The guidelines and forms below are provided for the convenience of residents of Montgomery County, Ohio.

Self-represented parties must submit their completed forms to the Court's Compliance Office to ensure compliance with the Montgomery County Domestic Relations Court Local Rules and Ohio Rules and Civil Procedure.  All pleadings MUST comply with these rules.

You can find these rules in their entirety at: _ RULES.pdf  and www.supremecourt.ohiogov/LegalResources/Rules/civil/CivilProcedure.pdf

Court staff CANNOT provide legal advice. However, self-represented parties may qualify for free legal help. Call 937-496-7766 to determine eligibility. Please see the following link for more information:

Forms approved by this Court are found in the list below by topic. Just click on the arrow, “ > ” and available forms will appear.  Note when you are filing a new Divorce, Dissolution, Annulment, Legal Separation OR Answer, you MUST PRINT AND COMPLETE ALL FORMS LISTED.

When all paperwork is properly completed bring or send your documents to the Compliance Office, located at the Domestic Relations Court, 301 West Third Street, Second Floor, Dayton, Ohio 45422.  Your documents will be reviewed, and you will be notified if corrections are needed.  Please include a phone number where you may be reached.

To view forms, you must have Adobe Acrobat Reader. A free copy is available for download by visiting .  The forms can be completed online and then printed out.  YOU CANNOT SAVE THE FORMS, SO PRINT IMMEDIATELY WHEN YOU COMPLETE THEM OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR INFORMATION.

NEW! Go to the Montgomery County Domestic Relations Court Virtual Self Help Center to complete your forms online and find step-by-step information about the court process

Domestic Violence Guidelines and Forms

Domestic Violence Guidelines and Forms


Divorce with Children
Divorce without Children

Answers and Counter claim to Divorce

Answers with Children
Answers without Children


Dissolution with Children
Dissolution without Children


Complaint for Annulment

Legal Separation

Legal Separation with Children
Legal Separation without Children

Agreed Entry

Agreed Entry
Shared Parenting
Parenting Plan


Post Decree Motion Requesting Modification of Child or Spousal Support
Post Decree Motion Requesting Reallocation of Parental Rights and Responsibilities
Post Decree Motion to Modify Parenting Time
Post Decree Motion to Show Cause (Contempt)
Post Decree Motion for Shared Parenting



General Motion

General Motion

Other Ohio Forms

Other Ohio Forms

CS Cases (Married spouses living separate filing for custody or child support;  Divorced spouses or third parties filing for custody or child support on child born after the divorce/dissolution*)

CS Cases (documents for children of currently married couples who are living separate and apart or born after a divorce)