Appointed Counsel Motion for Fees

All applications to serve as Appointed Counsel must first complete a vendor's packet with Montgomery County. This is required to be paid for services rendered. Once this has been completed, the attorney should then contact the Domestic Relations Court Assignment Commissioner at 937-225-4107 to be added to this Court's list. Anyone having questions about completing a vendor's packet can contact the Court Operation Specialist at 937-224-8747.

For reimbursement for services rendered, please use the state-required form, found below.